24 hours a day, 7 days a week
City Of Worcester
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
WHAT IS THE EAP?
The WFD EAP is a confidential program designed specifically for Worcester Firefighters, their families and household members by All One Life. The program is sanctioned by the Worcester Fire Department and Local #1009.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM?
Any Worcester Firefighter, Firefighter’s family member or Firefighter’s household member regardless of age.
Life can get pretty stressful. Whether your daily challenges are routine, or more urgent, such as talking to someone about anxiety, your free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a simple and invaluable resource for you. The EAP will guide you to solutions that make things less stressful and more manageable for you. Call your EAP for…
You receive one free office or telephone consultation per legal question or issue (excluding job-related matters), and a 25% reduction in fee for ongoing services.
- Questions about family law issues, such as divorce, marital separations,child support and custody matters?
- Buying or selling a house and need legal representation?
- Questions about landlord or tenant issues?
- Estate planning questions (e.g., wills and trusts)?
You receive free and confidential assistance from trained financial consultants.
- Questions about how to save for your child’s college education?
- Need tax advice or help with tax return preparation?
- Questions about insurance and auto claims?
- Budget and debt problems?
- Need help making sure that your retirement planning is on track?
You receive 3 free, confidential in-person counseling sessions.
- Stressed with workplace or family concerns?
- Managing depression or anxiety?
- Concerned about your marital relationship, how your children are doing, or conflicts with your teen?
- Dealing with a recent loss?
- Questions about your or a loved one’s drinking problem?
- Just need to talk to a concerned and professional helping person?
Information and Referral Services
You receive consultation and resources to assist with a wide spectrum of work and life issues. The EAP does the legwork to help you locate eldercare, childcare, and other services.
- Child care needs?
- Looking for child care centers in your area?
- Adult care needs?
- Concerned about an elderly family member?
- Need help finding homecare of assisted living facilities?
- Questions about Medicare?
- Looking for a summer camp program for your child?
- Questions about finding, and funding, your child’s college education?
The place to go for current health news, on-line assessment tools, child/elder care searches, professional development skill builders, and a library of articles on many work-life topics.
To access the website, go to www.allonehealtheap.com
Go to Google Play or App Store, search for AllOne Health Employee Assistance Program, download the app and log in with your passcode: cityofworcester Use to search for educational information, resources and to contact the EAP.
The EAP helps with the kinds of issues, large and small, that can affect your health and happiness, as well as your work and family life. Whether you would benefit from a one-time consultation or ongoing support, we’re just a call away.
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week